Shipping, Returns and FAQs
- Orders will be fulfilled within 7 business days after being placed.
- All items will be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) First-Class Mail for a flat fee of $3.75. Orders over $50 will ship for free!
- Shipping for wholesale orders will be charged based on the weight of the package.
- When your order ships, we will send you a shipment confirmation email with tracking information. Please allow at least 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
- Within most areas of the United States, you should receive your package within 2-3 business days after it is shipped.
- We currently only offer returns or exchanges for damaged or defective products or if you received the wrong item in the mail.
- We do our best to ensure that all orders are packaged securely, but occasionally things happen in transit. If you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment and we will work with you on next steps.
- If you received an item different from the one that you ordered, sorry about that! We’ll make it right. Contact us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment and we will issue you a pre-paid shipping label for you to return the item unused, unworn, and in original packaging and send you the correct item.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com with your order # and items you wish to return, and we will happily assist you in the process.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED?
- We have worked hard to be sure all our products at Moxie Mae are made with a variety of high-quality materials. Specific materials associated with each style are listed on its product page.
I'M ALLERGIC TO SOME METALS. CAN I WEAR MOXIE MAE EARRINGS?
- Yes! We have high standards for the quality of each of our products. We only use surgical stainless steel, gold plating, and rhodium plating that will not tarnish. We try to make sure each product description includes this information for you but if you ever have questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- You can also extend the life of your items by following a few general tips:
- Jewelry is a beautiful and delicate accessory. To maintain shine and prevent tarnishing, avoid exposure to moisture (i.e., shower, pool, ocean, etc.) and liquid cosmetics (i.e., lotion, perfume, sunscreen, etc.).
- Store your items neatly when not in use. We do not recommend the bottom of your purse as a “safe place.” Allowing jewelry to hang out in your handbag is a surefire way to lose beads, scratch or misplace an item!
- A great option is to store earrings and bracelets in a soft, cushioned box in a clean and dry location. Necklaces should be hung separately to avoid tangling.
- When traveling, make sure all jewelry is secured in a hard-sided case.
- Our sister-brand Laura Cox Collection actually sells a great jewelry cleaner we recommend using as well. Check that out HERE.
I OWN A BOUTIQUE AND WOULD LOVE TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS! HOW DO I START THIS PROCESS?
- That's so wonderful to hear, thank you! All you need to do is email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will send you our line sheets and ordering information.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD?
- Electronic gift cards are available for purchase through our website. You will receive a digital copy of your gift card upon receipt of your order.
HOW CAN I REDEEM A GIFT CARD?
- Our electronic gift cards contain instructions to redeem at checkout.
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS RESTOCKED?
- When an item sells out on the site, you will see a "Notify me when available" button of the product page. Click this to receive an email when we get the chance to restock that item!